Meerkat Village empowers villagers to collaborate and decide what to do to support a child.
The Do tab allows villagers to see the tasks they have accepted as well as those of other villagers. To find this, click Do at the bottom of the screen.
Here are the things you can complete on the Do tab:
Propose a Do
Do's can be proposed directly from the Do tab. To propose a Do, follow the steps below:
- From the Do tab, click Add Do’s or the + at the bottom of the screen.
- Fill in the required fields, including adding preferred steps by clicking Add Step, and click Propose Do.
- Once proposed, villagers can see and accept the proposed Do from within the Team Table.
View accepted Do’s
- So that you can easily identify the Do's you or other villagers are responsible for, you can use the drop-down filter in the top-left corner.
Mark a Do complete
- Marking Do's complete allows you and other villagers to ensure everyone stays accountable and on the same page.
- Go to the Do tab, select the appropriate date and click Did This.
More information on reporting can be found here.