The Team Table is the first place you will land when you log in to Meerkat Village. Communication is a key aspect of Meerkat Village and the Team Table is a villager's portal to breaking down silos and collaborating with a child's entire team.
See 10 great ways to use the Team Table below:
- Introduce yourself and welcome new villagers.
- Share information such as services received or planned.
- Work out roles and responsibilities.
- Share concerns, such as behaviors noticed, or responses observed.
- Explore concerns together and share experiences to ensure villagers have a holistic view of the child.
- Propose a Do, which is an adult task or strategy.
- Propose a Track, which is a way to measure a child’s progress.
- Collaboratively share your Do so the right task is completed by the right villager(s).
- Accept a Do or a Track.
- Celebrate success and give Kudokats to team members.