Meerkat Village empowers villagers to follow a child's progress to determine the next steps and the most appropriate treatment. The Track tab allows villagers to see the Tracks they have accepted and those accepted by other villagers. To find this, click Track at the top of the page.
Here are the things you can do on the Track tab:
Propose a Track:
Tracks can be proposed directly from the Track tab. To propose a Track follow the steps below:
- From the Track tab, click Add Tracks or the + from the bottom of the screen.
- Fill in the required fields and click Propose Track.
Once proposed, villagers can see and accept the proposed Track within the Team Table.
View Accepted Tracks:
- So that you can easily identify the Tracks you and other villagers are responsible for, you can use the drop-down filter in the top-left corner.
Record a Track Response:
- Marking Tracks complete allows you and other villagers to ensure everyone stays accountable and on the same page.
- Go to the Track tab, select the appropriate date and click whether the child’s response was the Desired Response or Undesired Response.
More information on reporting can be found here.